Healthy Concord COVID-19 Plan
(Last updated July 24th)
365体育登录In deciding whether to allow students to board this fall, we have evaluated numerous factors, including:
- The scale of a 24/7 campus experience and its impact on safety.
- The reliability and availability of tests.
- The requirements for quarantining of students that test positive or show symptoms.
- The availability of local guardianship to support students requiring isolation or quarantine.
- Our restricted boarding capacity.
- The current state of COVID-19 cases nationally.
Based on our careful evaluation of these factors, we have concluded that CA will not be able to house boarding students on campus this fall. We deeply regret this decision but have made it in keeping with our preeminent obligation to safety.
We will evaluate similar factors in making a decision about boarding for the spring 2021 semester and will keep the CA community informed as we do so.