In accordance with the Commonwealth of Massachusetts’ stay-at-home advisory and in order to protect the well-being of our campus residents, CA is not able to welcome Admissions guests to campus at this time. We hope to begin scheduling fall campus visits on August 3, 2020. In the meantime, please explore our website, including the virtual tour at the bottom of this page, and please call or email us with any questions.
Schedule a Campus Visit
- First, let us get to know you better by completing our inquiry form.
- Once you’ve completed our inquiry form, please call our office at 978-402-2250 to arrange an appointment. Interview slots fill up quickly, so please call as soon as possible to arrange a visit to campus! We will begin to schedule visits for the 2020-21 season on August 3, 2020.
- Please allow two hours for your visit to Concord Academy.
Tour and Interview Times:
From late September to the end of January.
Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays
- 9:00 a.m.
- 10:30 a.m.
- 1:15 p.m.
- 9:00 a.m.
- We reserve Saturday interviews and visits for families traveling from farther away. Saturday dates for 2020-2021 coming soon!
Please contact us if you would like to schedule a visit or speak with a member of the Admissions and Financial Aid Office.
The Admissions Office is located in Belknap House at 207 Main Street. Visiting families are welcome to park in the West Gate lot across the street from the Admissions Office, or on either side of Main Street.
What to Expect During a Campus Visit
During a campus visit, we pair prospective students with student tour guides and prospective parents with parent tour guides. Students and parents often have different questions and concerns, and we hope that separate tours allow families to engage in distinct aspects of the Concord Academy experience.
Do you have a passion for theater, history, or perhaps biology? Are you interested in taking a new language, joining a new club, or maybe trying a new sport?
- Let us know prior to your visit, and we can connect you to a member of the department in which you are interested!
- Let us know during the tour, and we’ll be happy to show you more about that department!
When you return from your tour, we will introduce you to your interviewer. The interview is an informal opportunity for us to learn more about the things that are important to you. You will not be asked questions that are designed to test your knowledge of any particular topic. Instead, we invite you to talk about your interests, goals, and experiences. Additionally, we want you to pose any questions that you might have about CA. Relax, be yourself, and enjoy a good chat!
After your portion of the interview is complete, your admissions representative will speak briefly with your parent(s) and/or guardian(s). At this time, parents and/or guardians are encouraged to offer insight into their child and to ask any remaining questions about the school or the application process.